Thursday 31 January 2013

Lighthouse over troubled waters

It's going to be okay.
 
When the rain starts pouring, and you can't see for fear
I  want you to know, it's okay, I'll be here.
 
When things get messy and an answer can't be found
I think you should know, it's alright, I'm around
 
When you're sad or confused or lost in dispair
I urge you to know, I'm here and I care
 
When you've lost where you're going, and can't find your way,
I  need you to know, I'm your friend, here to stay
 
When the going gets tough, and you think there's no hope,
When you're not sure where to go, and you don't know how to cope,
When you can't find the words,but you just need to talk,
When you try to run away, but you can't even walk,
When you can't see the light, and you're tired of fighting,
let me put into words, my plea, in my writing.
 
Stay strong, be brave, look up and you'll see,
Your troubles and toils will at last set you free,
And you'll fly like a bird, away from the nest,
With your troubles and toils, at last laid to rest.
 
It's going to be okay.





No comments:

Post a Comment